Delhi is a happening city in the field education and it has been ruling for year after year. C C++ training institutes in Delhi have been recognized as the best in India and also in the overseas market to some extent. Delhi is considered as the best place for learning C C++ and the major reasons are:
- World-class lab facilities
- Highly experienced and learned faculties
- 100% job placement facilities
- Economic course fees structure
What is C & C++?
C is a general-purpose programming language that is extensively popular, simple and flexible. It is created as machine-independent and it is an organized programming language that has extensive use in multiple applications.
C is also known as the father of programming or the base of programming. If a candidate knows C than grasping other programming languages using the C concept will easier to adapt.
C++ is a general-purpose high-level programming language that is quite similar to C and it is very much compatible with C that will moreover compile over 99% of C programs without changing a line of source code. C++ is a much more organized and safe language than c, as it is object-oriented programming.
The below bar shows in percentage as the most popular programming language from 1965 – 2019:
The 5 basic concepts of C++ are as follows:
- C++ variables
- C++ control structures
- C++ data structures
- C++ syntax
- C++ tools
- C++ Hello world program
What is the use of C / C++?
C is highly portable and it has been used for scripting system applications which form a major part of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems. As C is a middle-level programming language, so it is efficiently executed on dynamic applications, games, and graphics and applications requiring calculations, etc.
Hundreds of programming languages are roaming around in the industry, but during the time of performance, there is ethically nobody to challenge the Boss i.e. C++. It is a language of choice for game developers and big companies like Google, Facebook &,etc hugely depend on C++.
The usage of C++ in real-world applications are as follows:
- 3D Games
- Graphic user interface based application
- Web browsers
- Advance computation and graphics
- Database software
- Operating system
- Enterprise software
- Engineering & Medical applications
What is the C / C++ course?
The best CC++ training classes in Delhi intend towards the introduction of the concepts of when programming in C. The course will cover the learning of C programming language working with data, program flow, and usage of function, methods, and routines. Moreover introduction to conditional flow statements, a mechanism for controlling flow statements and implementation of simple statements.
C++ course helps out students in mastering the art of solving complex problems by using the C++ language. C++ also supports students who wish to go for big MNC’s for the job should make a career in this amazing and easy programming language.
There are no mandatory pre-requisites as an educational qualification for C / C++ coaching in Delhi. But a bare minimum of secondary level or undergraduate in any stream is very much recommended with some basic knowledge of computer skills is very much appreciated.
The course duration at the best C / C++ training centers in Delhi typically takes 2-3 months, the online version can be completed in 30-45 days and Bootcamp or fast-track training can be completed in 15-20 days. After the successful completion of the training, candidates need to sit for the certification exam.
Benefits of learning C language:
- Being a middle-level language, Ccombines the features of both high level and low-level languages. It can be used for low-level programming, such as scripting for drivers and kernels and it also supports functions of high-level programming languages, such as scripting for software applications, etc.
- C is an organized programming languagethat allows a complex program to be broken into simpler programs called functions.
- C language is case-sensitive.
- C is highly portableand is used for scripting system applications which form a major part of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
- C is a general-purpose programming language and can efficiently work on enterprise applications, games, graphics, and applications requiring calculations.
- C language has a rich library that provides several built-in functions. It also offers dynamic memory allocation.
Benefits of learning C ++ language:
- C++ is a highly portable language and is often the language of choice for multi-device, multi-platform app development.
- C++ is an OOP languageand includes classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction, and encapsulation.
- C++ has a rich function library.
- C++ allows exception handling and function overloading which are not possible in C.
- C++ is a powerful, efficient and fast language. It finds a wide range of applications – from GUI applications to 3D graphics for games to real-time mathematical simulations.
The learning of the C / C++ course requires a lot of patience, persistence, attention to detail and analytical ability, as these qualities are very much required to become a great programmer. The average salary offered to C++ certified candidates ranges from INR 1, 80,000 to INR 6, 00,000 per year. A good number of jobs are available in the field of C++ language in various MNCs and they are ready to pay handsome salaries to a talented workforce. Students having experience in this field will surely get a high salaried job.
The below column chart shows the job posting of various programming language and C / C++ still standing strong:
On successful completion of the Certificate course in C++, a person could work in the following profiles:
- Software Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Application Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Web Developer
The top recruiters of C / C++ certified professionals are:
- Impact Infotech